Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 12:34 PM Last edited by Audrey : 8th Apr 2015 at 3:34 PM.
Default The American Idol judges and host - Harry Connick Jnr, JLo, Keith Urban and Ryan Seacrest
Hi all,

I have been wanting to make the three AI judges. Please crit. Mr Connick Jnr for me.

Thank you.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
Hi all,

I have been wanting to make the three AI judges. Please crit. Mr Connick Jnr for me.

Thank you.

Helloooooo, anyone home - need feedback. Please!

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:14 PM
Hi! The eyes should be set apart a bit wider, his cheeks could be a tad fuller, in a way his face would be a bit square instead of rounded. Other than that excellent job.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
Hi! The eyes should be set apart a bit wider, his cheeks could be a tad fuller, in a way his face would be a bit square instead of rounded. Other than that excellent job.

Thanks Cleos. I hadn't seen your comments before putting this pic up. I don't know big images are not showing up. I have put the into the image hyperlink.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 4:36 PM
Here is JLo. She was a bitch to capture.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 11:24 AM
And finally Keith Urban.

Unfortunately, I can't make his eyes any closer together.

Please some feedback as to whether these are good enough for upload.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 2:10 PM
And for good measure - Ryan Seacrest. Again, I can't make his eyes closer together or his head thinner.

Please critique. I have worked hard.

Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:12 PM
I love making celeb sims and it is very distressing and frustrating when one puts a lot of work into making these sims and there is little or no feedback (thank you Cleos for your feedback on the first sim).

It makes it difficult to upload confidently without getting some sort of judgment on how well or badly one has depicted a celeb.

Is there a lack of interest in celebrity sim making? Can you guys make your own celebrity sims? Is it worthwhile continuing to make celeb sims?

Feedback on this issue would be appreciated.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:13 AM
After 7 days and no feedback, I guess there is no interest in celeb sims, so there will be no more activity from me.

Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 9:28 AM
Audrey I know what this is like - Working really hard and getting barely to no feedback. I'd love to give you more feedback but I figured you'd like to hear from others than just me. Regardless of anything, feel free to PM me for feedback when you feel like it
Mad Poster
#11 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 9:45 AM
Aww, Audrey, I know it must be frustrating not getting feedback, but the TS4 CF forum has just never attracted anywhere near as much interest as the TS3 one did, which is a shame. Don't mistake lack of response in CF as an indication that nobody wants celeb sims, it's just that with the TS4 audience, there don't seem to be many coming to this forum. It's the same in the TS4 Creation forum - very quiet in there most of the time.

Unfortunately I don't watch American Idol and I don't know who any of these people are except for J-Lo, so as much as I'd like to, I can't be much help here. J-Lo is a very good resemblance, though - I think maybe her eyes can do with being just a little narrower heightwise and her eyebrows a little lighter/less dense-looking, and her jaw a touch wider. She's already pretty recognisable.