Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 4:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
I want to download Create-a-World, but I cant register to TheSims3.com?
I really want to create a world for my sims, but in order to download Create-a-World I have to make an account. I know this question is kind of irrelevant, but I'm sorta frustrated so.....
The problem I'm having is that when I click on register a page pops up and asks me to enter my email address to get started. So I enter my email, but the a message pops up and says 'Welcome back! It looks like you already have an account tied with the email you entered. Please login or retrieve your password below.'
I have never registered before, so I dont know why this message keeps coming up. I've even tried 5 different emails and still the message pops up.
Can someone please help me?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 6:47 PM
At this point I would go to their "Contact Us" link (https://help.ea.com/contact-us?product=the-sims-3 ) and explain the problem to them. It only took them a couple of hours to help me discover that my husband had registered our game using the account we give to potential spammers rather than the account I thought we were going to be using, which made it rather difficult to log in and register a new EP.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
At this point I would go to their "Contact Us" link (https://help.ea.com/contact-us?product=the-sims-3 ) and explain the problem to them. It only took them a couple of hours to help me discover that my husband had registered our game using the account we give to potential spammers rather than the account I thought we were going to be using, which made it rather difficult to log in and register a new EP.

I figured it out, but thanks anyway
Now I ran into another problem. When I click on Create-a-World a message pops up and says 'Game Data could not be found'.
Does this mean I have to save a game in The Sims (I havent played it yet because I want to make the world first) or is it something else?