Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 8:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error: Slot number out of range & No bone on model ...
Hi!
Today, I decided to play The Sims 2. I downloaded the clean neighbourhoods and everything seemed fine. I went to Pleasantview and loaded the Pleasant family. Then out of the sudden I got an error, slot number out of range. It happend with Daniel. I clicked reset and kept playing. Then he moved out (we all know the story). After that I kept getting two errors that happened with Mary-Sue. The slot number out of range error and the no bone on model corresponding to name in routing slot on destination object error. Nothing happened to the twins. I don't know what is causing these errors and I don't understand what they are.

Here is Daniel's slot number out of range error log:

And here's Mary-Sue's no bone on model ... error log:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 1:11 PM
First replace the dining table, when an item is placed on the lot the item's CRES is saved with the lot so if it's slots have been messed up replacing the item will fix it. If that doesn't work then you have a bad mod, the op-code 'Sit - End TEST' that's throwing the error does not exist in the default table or dining table semi-globals so it must be coming from cc.