Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 5:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons
Default Help Installing .world files??
Hi everyone.
So, two days ago I finished my custom neighborhood on the CAW.
I didn't exported it.
Today I decided to update my game and, of course, the CAW finds some kind of incompatibility (though I updated that too!). I read we all have to wait for another patch, right?
Since my neighborhood is finished, and there's its .world file in the Documents, how can I install a .world file in the game?

Please Help!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 5:40 PM
The file needs to actually be packed and finished to work in-game. Your options are to back everything up, uninstall, reinstall without the patch, or wait until CAW is updated.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:13 PM
Well, it seems I'll have to wait.
Thank you so much!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: answered, wait for CAW patch