Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 4:20 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets
Default I looked for an answer but didn't find one...
This was very odd. I built a house and when I went to my neighborhood screen, the only visible parts were the roof, the stairs and the landscaping - no windows, no doors, no walls, no fences, no foundation. What gives?

My hypothesis is that it has something to do with the particular wall I'm using, but I'll have to add, when it comes to stuff like this - I know nothing.

My PC is equipped with the right gaming components, so I don't believe it had anything to do with a vid card or anything of that sort.

I am in a quandry, though it's one I can live with if I have to. Once I'm on the lot, everything is fine.

Any input will be appreciated! Thank you!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 4:46 AM
hm... it can be the walls. the doors and windows wouldn't show if the walls didn't. or maybe some of the coding went wrong, or overwrit the walls/foundations etc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by similicious20
hm... it can be the walls. the doors and windows wouldn't show if the walls didn't. or maybe some of the coding went wrong, or overwrit the walls/foundations etc.

Thanks! I may just change the wall color to see if that works. I will post here if it turns out the problem was the wall color.