Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 5:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Can't rotate camera in the CAW Tool
Hey guys, so I just downloaded the CAW (Create a World) Tool but I do have a problem - my camera won't rotate. First of all i must say that when playing the Sims 3 my camera won't rotate when I hold down the middle mouse button (the same hapens in CAW), so I always use the arrows provided by the game on the bottom left corner. Holding down the left button on my mouse also doesnt work, and neither do the arrow keys. The < and > keys also seem to do nothing. This is really annoying me since it's kinda hard to create a world if I cant see all sides of the map :/

PS: I have a normal Microsoft mouse, and my computer runs on Windows 7
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:42 PM
What version of CAW and what version of the game? Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki

Do you have issues with the mouse outside of Sims 3 and CAW? Is the mouse a wired or wireless one?
Do you have another mouse to test with? Or go and get a cheap optical mouse and test it?
Do you recall when the last time the mouse works? And if anything new was installed / updated since then? Programs or drivers or windows updates?

Do you use mods / CC for the game? Anything related to video, mouse, camera movement, etc, for the game?