Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 11:48 PM
Default Need Help With NRaas StoryProgression Pregnancy settings
Hi, first time posting here. I usually try to fix any problems I encounter in the game by myself or look for information in the web, but this time I don't know what to do. I'm trying to make a caste in StoryProgression so some men would be able to get pregnant but not be able to impregnate anyone outside of this caste (I'm trying to make an omegaverse). I have read the Nraas StoryProgression Interactions page over and over, I have tried different ways, I can make male sims get pregnant by other men but not by women. My game is in spanish and so is the mod, I'm thinking maybe something got mixed when the mod was translated, maybe this options in the mod are not working properly, or maybe I'm just missing something. I hope someone can help, I would really like to play an omegaverse.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:15 AM
The best place to ask this would actually be the site from which you got a mod, in this case NRaas Industries. It's a tiny little bit against MTS's rules to ask for mod support here, especially when the mods are not hosted here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
The best place to ask this would actually be the site from which you got a mod, in this case NRaas Industries. It's a tiny little bit against MTS's rules to ask for mod support here, especially when the mods are not hosted here.

Oh, I didn't know that, thank you for replying anyway. I though my question had been completely ignored.