Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:38 AM
Default Can't enter search parameters
Hello all!

So sorry if I'm not posting this in the right place, super new to uploading to MTS.

Anyway, my problem is I'm trying to upload my second home, and the page keeps telling me to insert the search parameters, but I'm unable to as the entry bar for the search items won't load on my page. Hoping someone can help me out with this!

[IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:23 AM
Hi @Chrighton17

Try posting in the Site Issues forum:

https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=24

The moderators will see it there.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:34 PM
The search parameters are there - I can see the heading for the first set, Lot size, and presumably the rest are there if you scroll down.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @Chrighton17

Try posting in the Site Issues forum:

https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=24

The moderators will see it there.

thanks! I will definitely give that a go.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
The search parameters are there - I can see the heading for the first set, Lot size, and presumably the rest are there if you scroll down.

I've scrolled, there is no entry box I can find. All I see are what you mentioned, which ar things like "lot size" and all the other boxes to tick. I just can't find where to enter my own search words. I didn't have a problem with this on my first upload, which just recently got posted.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:32 PM
Hi, so quick update. Sorry guys, I don't know what was wrong the first time. I've managed to move past that page now and the are for me to input my custom search tags was on the next page. I honestly don't know what was going on. I did experience issues with my internet going down because of my provider, but who knows. Thank you both so much for the help!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:38 PM
Search parameters aren't tags, they're tick boxes. It was complaining about the fact that you hadn't filled in the tickboxes.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.