Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:05 AM
Default Who is Cube?
Hehe... Hiya! You might have noticed Cube posting around the forums and on various downloads, and now Cube will tell you more about the elusive Cube...

Name: Cube (And bonus points to anyone who can figure out where it came from!)

That doesn't tell you much, does it? Well, here are a few fun facts you might enjoy!

1: Cube downloads Sims underwear more than anything. Not even Cube knows why, but it has given Cube the self-proclaimed title of Sims Panty-bandit...
2: Cube tries not to use 'I', 'Me' or 'My' when posting, merely as a personal choice. Cube also doesn't refer to themself as she or he, but only to keep gender-neutral. (Did you know, the Filipino language has no words for 'She' or 'He'? There is only 'Siya' which is a gender neutral pronoun, like 'They')
3: Cube is very elusive Cube tends to lurk in forum threads, but posts from time to time to let everyone know Cube is there.
4: Cube is flighty. Cube dislikes conflict, and will try to avoid it at all costs.

If anybody has a question, please feel free to ask But Cube won't tell you their age or Gender!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:49 AM
Umm... Welcome to the social forums :p
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:09 AM
Hey Cube! Welcome to the site!
Theorist
#4 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:26 AM
Hello, Cube. DP welcomes you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th May 2009 at 6:44 AM
Welcome to the mysterious Cube

Quote:
Name: Cube (And bonus points to anyone who can figure out where it came from!)

?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th May 2009 at 2:32 AM
Close, Martine, but not quite! Though Cube does enjoy Portal :D
Typical
#7 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:21 AM
Rubix cube??

WELCOME!!! We is all rebels here...
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:46 AM
Hey Cube. Welcome to MTS2.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Alchemist
#9 Old 27th May 2009 at 11:22 AM
Welcome Cube.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th May 2009 at 3:37 PM
Hello, Cube. My princess married you. I suppose that doesn't make her a princess. But you were cuter than the prince.
Instructor
#11 Old 27th May 2009 at 4:20 PM
Welcome to the community
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th May 2009 at 5:33 PM
You know the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was that penguin from Animal Crossing... >_>

In filipino language, there are gender specific titles though, so it does recognize masculine and feminine: kuya, ate (brother and sister), tita, tito (aunt/uncle) nanay, tatay(mom/dad).
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:13 PM
I know all abouuuuttt yewwww muahahaha. ^o^;;;;

Beyond panty-bandit >;D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:35 AM
Welcome!

And @ your name... is it from the Princess Maker games? (I think someone mentioned it.) Haven't played one of those in a looong time, but that's what came into my mind first xx