Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:09 PM
Default Which are/were your favorite NPC or NPCS?
My favorite NPCs are Bonehilda from makin magic for her just being so awesome and living in the coffin cupboard, the shoutie man who looks after the cat walk in supernatural I always liked the way he yelled at my sims when they went and posed on his cat walk in their underwear or swimwear. The other has to be the grumpyst woman in any lot one Agnes Crumplebottom aka mrs crumplebottom from hot date.

This how Agnes Crumplebottom appears in sims 1.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:15 PM
Ah, the pearls and the little pill box hat. She hid a wealth of unexpected 'characteristics' under that veneer of respectability.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:19 PM
I loved her when she was lecturing my sims and snapping at them.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:12 AM
I loved Bonehilda and Mrs.Crumplebottom too. I don't remember the shoutie man, I'll have to check him out.
I liked the old lady who swept the streets in hot date, because she'd mutter and it sounded like she was saying water water water. My little cousin used to call water 'loh-loh', but he could imitate the old lady and say 'water water water'. I spent ages with him saying what does the cleaning lady say and he'd hang his head, sigh and say "water water water", then I'd say "say water", he'd say "loh-loh". She brings back nice memories lol.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:17 AM
Agnes was a hoot. I built a downtown restaurant called "Islands" that had pool tiles just off of the sidewalk and then little islands of table booths, kitchen set up, and some amusement all surrounded by pools and accessible by ladders. Of course, Mrs. Crumplebottom showed up there as she did at every Downtown lot. She would bow her head down in the water, swimming with her little purse clutched in her hands. It was hysterical, but so were the swan dives by the wait staff as they held a covered dish in one hand to bring to one of the tables. I miss that place, I should recreate it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 7:59 AM
It changed with every re install, but I always laughed at the name Mary "Boom Boom"! And any of the directors from SS. They were just flabbergasted, when you'd get the sequense wrong!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:49 AM
Agnes Crumplebottom is a priceless NPC.
I also love Andy Warhol, the way he does my soon-to-be-stars photo shoots is incredibly funny. And not to forget Claire the Bear - though she eats all my honey, I still laughed every time she appears.
P.S. Forgot to mention Making Magic's vendors, I like very much how unique they are.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 1:07 AM
In Sims 2, Mrs. Crumplebottom would stalk one of my sims at a pool and Swim in a swimsuit but with the pillbox hat still on. I thought that was hysterical!

But I can't recall her ever swimming in sims 1. Your resterant sounds great Van DeTerre! Does she wear the hat I want to know, clutching the purse
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zorba2357
In Sims 2, Mrs. Crumplebottom would stalk one of my sims at a pool and Swim in a swimsuit but with the pillbox hat still on. I thought that was hysterical!

But I can't recall her ever swimming in sims 1. Your resterant sounds great Van DeTerre! Does she wear the hat I want to know, clutching the purse
Yes she does! She doesn't changer her clothes at all. I've never seen her swim in Sims 2. Now I need to! LOL

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.