Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default "Ask to be read to" less...and waking up at all hours
Is there a way to stop idiot toddlers/children from harrassing their parents to be read to? I mean...apart from turning free will off. The toddlers seem to have a great need for being read to every five sim-minutes!! And it's a hassle, the parents will leave EVERYTHING, even their wedding parner under the arch so that the toddler/child can be read to. It's insane.

and then...how do i stop sims from waking up at all housr during the night for no reason? the energy motive is full, so theyy wont go back to sleep.

any answers will be greatly appreciated, and im sorry if someone already posted about any of the above.

TK
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 11:12 AM
Over at www.simlogical.com they have a "sleep later" hack that allows sims to sleep later in the day like from between 7-10am in the morning depending on their activity level. My sims never wake up in the middle of the night anymore. They also have one for toddlers too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 10:14 AM
hey thanks. much appreciated. Ill go download it now. Im kinda new to the sims, so i dont know the good download sites.
TK