Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 11:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default < and > keys not working in cameraman mode?
so i've really been trying to start up a sims series but when i go into cameraman mode- two specific keys just work!

the "<" & the ">" do not rotate the camera. i really have no clue what to do and i've searched on google for everything. someone please help me figure this out
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 11:58 PM
You rotate the camera with your mouse- I think It's hard to recall what is an automatic thing, but W is for forward, S is back, A and D are sideways, X is zoom and Z is back out, I think.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Site Helper
#3 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 4:12 AM
And E is up and Q is down. (But be sure you are in cameraman mode before hitting Q. It's also the hotkey to quit.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flxwed
so i've really been trying to start up a sims series but when i go into cameraman mode- two specific keys just work!

the "<" & the ">" do not rotate the camera. i really have no clue what to do and i've searched on google for everything. someone please help me figure this out

You may also wish to consult this Simwiki page about the hot keys to use in Freecam mode.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!