Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2018 at 6:59 PM
Default Get logged out when I want to comment on a download
I log in, go to a download mod page, I want to comment so I click on the comment tab... page opens up and now I'm logged out and can't comment.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 10th May 2018 at 9:56 PM
Have you tried this in an Incognito/Private browsing window? Usually this happens when the cookies don't get sent properly to the site.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 4:02 PM
Sorry for commenting on this dead thread but this happens with my account too. I automatically get logged out on the comment page of mods. When trying to sign in while having the comment section of a mod open, I automatically get logged out after being redirected.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 4:44 PM
Hi @Scorten!

Did you try the suggested advice by Tashiketh already? It will make it a little easier to help you out then
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 9:13 PM
i had that tons of times too when i download too much stuff here, i have issues with my passwords (when i get the mail about what my password is i copy it on microsoft word and paste it there all the time)
but that doesn't make it easier though

i just had it last week, i got logged out when i was about to download something cool on my sims 2 game