Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:15 AM
Default Social Groups Membership
Hi there. I'm sorry if I missed something obvious, but I was wondering if it was possible to remove one's own membership from a group and if it is, how to do so. I've been poking around and I haven't seen the option anywhere.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 1:51 PM
Up at the top navigation bar is "Discussion."
Under Discussion in the Other Social Activities list there is "'Social Groups Home" (The third entry on the list, not the top one.)
On Social Groups Home, scroll down to the bottom of that page. Yes, it's long.
When you find the list of all groups you are a member of, look for the one you want to leave. Over on the far right side of the page is a link for "leave" which should work.

(And just below that is the spot where you make your own group.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:16 PM
Oh, there it is. Thank you.

Also, I once had problems viewing and removing my favorite downloads. I noticed that there's now a View All button above the Favorite Downloads section that takes me to a separate page for them, and it works fine now.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:44 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered