Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:33 PM
Default Converting CamKitty's Werewolf Feet for all ages and genders
Hi there! I really want to to convert CamKitty's Werewolf feet for all
I had someone working on it before, but they couldn't get the lines to go away or they wouldn't line up with the ankles.
I have no clue on how to start converting the feet for toddler to elder for both genders and letting it use the skintone of that sim as it's texture.
Camkitty has it set up for sims 3, but i have no idea on how i'd start the process of converting it to sims 4.

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 10:46 PM
Here's my tutorial on converting a TS3 dress to TS4 using Milkshape: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=582340

It's essentially the same process. You need to be fairly familiar with meshing and texturing. To convert between ages you'd have to scale the mesh before matching the ankle seam as described.

If you want to use the skintone, you'd make the texture transparent.

If you run into specific problems, please ask!

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4