Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:06 PM
Holiday Stuff Halloween
Is there anyway to get the kids to go trick or treating? Anything besides the blow up lights for Halloween in it?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:38 PM
Unfortunately, no. The only new interactions are for Christmas and New Year's.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Theorist
#3 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:58 AM
May not be something you're interested in, but you could create a Halloween themed community lot, and send kids there. And if you use any mods that allow you to teleport Sims anywhere, you could easily add more kids to the lot. Just make sure it's all set up for a fun time (food, entertainment, costumes).

Or, your Sims could just have a party at a home, and still teleport or simply invite kids over.

I use both of these methods, depending on the household I'm playing. It's a good way to have a sense of community. I also do these types of things for other special days/seasonal events my Sims have. Makes it feel like the neighborhood is semi open as well.

Just a thought.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by esmeiolanthe
Unfortunately, no. The only new interactions are for Christmas and New Year's.

Thanks! I didn't even realize there was something in the pack for New Years, I'm going to have to try and figure that one out :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
May not be something you're interested in, but you could create a Halloween themed community lot, and send kids there. And if you use any mods that allow you to teleport Sims anywhere, you could easily add more kids to the lot. Just make sure it's all set up for a fun time (food, entertainment, costumes).

Or, your Sims could just have a party at a home, and still teleport or simply invite kids over.

I use both of these methods, depending on the household I'm playing. It's a good way to have a sense of community. I also do these types of things for other special days/seasonal events my Sims have. Makes it feel like the neighborhood is semi open as well.

Just a thought.

Great idea! I'll have to give these ideas a try
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 1:45 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT

Just a thought.

Thanks for the great Ideas :D