Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:18 AM
Even if i can kind of live without the celebration stuff i have used quite a few things from there and i like 99% of the stuff really it's cute especially the flowers and the little round dining table goes well with the country style.
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
@Saturnfly: M&G's roof slope tool is nice, but it's not good enough for me. I NEEEEEEEED to be able to adjust pitches to multiple decimal places when I'm trying to get roof bits to line up just right. So, I can't live without the individual roof slope cheat from Pets, so that I can adjust to a hundred decimal places, if I want. It's nice to have M&G's tool for a quick adjustment, though, without having to enter the cheat.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean lol! That cheat just confuses the hell out of me, though, which is why I was so pleased they put something similar in M&G.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 6:16 AM
I could definitely do without Family Fun, and H&M too, probably. Some of them though, I'd really have trouble giving up. M&G, Glamour Life, and Kitchen & Bath are the three I use constantly, and I've probably gotten more use out of each of them than I have out of some honest-to-god EPs... Pets, for instance!

/me hides under desk from Pets-loving attackers

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:08 AM
*Shoots flaming arrows covered in cat food at Zarathustra*

Yes, I probably have been playing Skyrim too much. :P

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#30 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 8:28 AM
You can shoot flaming arrows covered in cat food in Skyrim? XD
Undead Molten Llama
#31 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 9:40 AM
But...doesn't the cat food incinerate, thus negating the whole "covered in cat food" thing?

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 10:11 PM
Thinking now, I think I could do without kitchen and bath, seeing as my kitchens are okay already, and these just make it more expensive/show-off

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 10:50 PM
Well the only one I've got in the game I play is Celebration!, and I reckon I could live without that without losing much sleep, so the short answer is I could live without all of them. There are a few things in Celebration like the foldy chairs that I sometimes use, but, if I didn't have it, I'd just use something else. Or maybe download some CC.

Of course I've got all the SPs, and the EPs too, sitting in my account on Origin in this Ultimate Collection, but who knows if that will still be working if and when I ever get a computer that I'd feel safe running the AL game engine on.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 11:11 PM
The Christmas SP, definitely. There's absolutely nothing useful in there if you don't plan on celebrating Christmas regularly in your game, which I don't, and don't get me started on the silly outfits and hats. The silly bodyshop content from FFS is at least cute and/or funny, this is NOT.
I sourly regret adding it recently, and I don't dare remove it now that it added the creepy Toddler New Year & friends to all my neighbourhoods
Alchemist
#35 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 11:12 PM
I rarely even remember that I have the Celebration Stuff Pack installed so probably that one.
Page 2 of 2