Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2014 at 11:12 PM
Default "Get youth " genie wish
Hello all who read me I discovered the 7th hidden wish of genie (become a teenager, if you're an adult or senior.) Only what I understood, Maxis would have abandoned, and that is problematic. I never play with custom content, and I'm not ready to make an exception even recover this vow I am interested, then here There he was not an official way to get the wish in the game? Why Maxis has abandoned? thank you
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2014 at 12:27 AM
Maxis abandoned a *lot* of stuff, for no apparent reason. You should use custom content - at the very least, you should use the critical fixes mods by Pescado, which will prevent EA bugs from destroying your neighbourhoods. And once you've installed the critical fixes, well, what's one little genie mod?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2014 at 12:43 AM
this mod :
http://modthesims.info/d/327447

A abandoned wish re-created by Mkvenner

But, if use mod is the only solution,, i can say "good bye" a the second youth for my sims, not a problem
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th May 2014 at 1:18 AM
The thing that drives me more than abandoned stuff is how the abandoned stuff shipped with the final game. Seriously, it's like a treasure cove of unused bounty inside the game files. What a waste of harddrive space.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2014 at 2:08 AM
I used to avoid mods, too. And then I downloaded a teleporter cat. Holey cheese, how did I ever hold a decent wedding without a teleporter cat?

And if all a mod does is unlock something that's already take up space in the game files...pfffft.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2014 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
The thing that drives me more than abandoned stuff is how the abandoned stuff shipped with the final game. Seriously, it's like a treasure cove of unused bounty inside the game files. What a waste of harddrive space.

At least this way the modders can find it and excavate it for us.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2014 at 1:08 PM
I once had no mods. I just checked my hacks folder and I have over 250. I think I need help. XD