Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:53 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 26th Feb 2018 at 12:58 AM.
How many? With some sims, I let them continue having children until they get a male (or female, depending on the neighbourhood) heir. With others I let them fulfill their want of 3 or 6 kids. Mostly, though, it's about 2. Not many of my sim couples have no children at all but lately I've let them decide, and if no want rolls, they don't try.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:53 AM
Either 1 or 2, normally one boy and one girl if I CAS create.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Theorist
#53 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:09 PM
My sims can have between 1 and 4 kids but I let them have as much as they want... till a doctor arrives in the hood.
Mayor Garance (romance/knowledge) had 10.
Now that the doctor moved in Bonneville, birth control is allowed. I'm expecting less baby making.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 1:11 PM
In average there is 1 child per household, put my pairs do have around 2 children, so about half of my households have 2 kids, but most have the same father - Paul.

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 4:06 PM
I haven't started playing my megahood yet (doing makeovers) but from past games and what I think i'll end up doing, I think the average will be around 3. I like families in the game, a couple kids for most Sims. Though that'll just be the average, some may have as little as 1 (maybe rarely 0 but usually at least 1) to as many as 10 or so if I decide to let some Sims do the 10 kids want thing, though that many won't be that often

My Simblr
He/They
Alchemist
#56 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:25 PM
Usually three. Two around the same age, and one much younger child born after I realize I'm not ready to let the Sims become empty nesters.
Scholar
#57 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:21 PM
I let ACR decide (mostly), whether or not sims try for a child, which tends to give on average 2-3. Only children are rare, although not impossible; 4 or more tend only to occur when one or both parents are family sims, or the Trips&Quads mod throws out extras! The latter usually occurs when I least want it - I've had quads born in a tiny house with barely enough room for a single child; that family had to move quick sharpish!

Sometimes I'll push for 6 if a parent has that LTW, but they have to roll the "10 children" want for me to even consider it. Even then they do need to be well short of elderhood for me to attempt it - I prefer biological children over adoption unless the sim actively wants to adopt. I love seeing how the genetics mesh together.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:35 PM
Two on average but some families have up to six and some have none. I don't want overpopulation in my world so I base it off of how many children are currently in the world.
Page 3 of 3