Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:54 AM
Oh man... so the normal map and the specular map is combined together in TS4? I'm trying to convert my YRL to TS4 but totally have no idea where to start with.....
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#27 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mahamudo
Oh man... so the normal map and the specular map is combined together in TS4? I'm trying to convert my YRL to TS4 but totally have no idea where to start with.....

No, the normal maps and speculars are separate. If this is your nude bumpmap mod, the real problem is that the TS4 nude meshes don't have bumpmaps. You'd have to add them and do default replacements for the meshes, which would then conflict with any other nude default replacements.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:44 PM
so this is the bump file fault?

was trying to move the knot to the back
Screenshots
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
No, the normal maps and speculars are separate. If this is your nude bumpmap mod, the real problem is that the TS4 nude meshes don't have bumpmaps. You'd have to add them and do default replacements for the meshes, which would then conflict with any other nude default replacements.

Yes, I meant my previous normal map one in TS3. Well, I see... so I can only add the details to the diffuse map..... I guess I need to find out the Instance number of all the nude parts....
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#30 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by askurei
so this is the bump file fault?

was trying to move the knot to the back

That looks more like a UV mapping problem to me.

Quote: Originally posted by mahamudo
Yes, I meant my previous normal map one in TS3. Well, I see... so I can only add the details to the diffuse map..... I guess I need to find out the Instance number of all the nude parts....

Instance numbers and and extracted textures are here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=534912

It's not an easy job, as you'll see.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
That looks more like a UV mapping problem to me.

owh, thanx, any suggestion on fixing it?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#32 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:49 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 25th Sep 2014 at 12:58 AM.
I've uploaded a new version of CAS Tools that will clone the bumpmap and optionally will remove it for you.

Quote: Originally posted by askurei
owh, thanx, any suggestion on fixing it?

If you'll upload your package I'll take a look.

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:21 AM
wew thank your so much, i must be missing something
Attached files:
File Type: zip  askurei_yfBody_Bathrobe.zip (515.2 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#34 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:33 AM
ok I'll hold my hands up...I am completely lost

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Page 2 of 2