Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM Last edited by SallySims : 26th Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: clarity
Default Where do I ask for "Changes Requried" status clarification!?
I have always found this form a little large and confusing but I am really, really confused now.

I submitted a creation and it came back as needing a change. I want to ask for clarification on what exactly needs changed. On my thread (which is not visible to the public yet because it is still in the moderation queue) it says:

Quote:
A "Changes Required" status means that the staff have marked some modifications that need to be made to your upload before it can be approved for the site. These are items which either don't conform with the Creator Guidelines or other more technical aspects of your upload. If you have any questions or issues with the required changes please post in our Creator Issues forum.

emphasis mine

The Creator Issues forum rules say:
Quote:
If your upload is still in the moderation queue, marked Changes Required, and has not been rejected please do NOT ask here. Instead, you can ask on the upload itself in the top section where the Changes Required reasons are listed. There is a text entry box for you to use there. This is the easiest and most organized way to ask questions about uploads requiring changes still in the queue.

emphasis mine.

I do not see any kind of text box that I can use to ask for clarification, and of course I can't reply to the message.

I AM SO CONFUSED.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:18 AM
in the automated message you receive in your inbox, it should say something like, "to make changes to your submission, click here," or something. that'll lead you to an area where there are stars next to each requirement, and if any have one red star, that's where the changes need to be made. there is a box at the bottom of that page to ask questions or leave comments. at the top of the page there's an edit button so you can make said changes. or at least that's how it is on SexySims, which is MTS' adult site, so it should be the same here.

though I personally find the uploading process here VERY frustrating. apparently after ten submissions, it doesn't need to go through the review process anymore.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:37 AM
Reitana, thank you for your reply. There is some text at the bottom of the automated message:
Click here to view your upload and make the changes required.
when I click here, I don't see the grading rubric. The rubric reasons weren't why it didn't get accepted, there was a different reason that the moderator didn't like.

Anyway, this is what I see when I "click here" (see attached)

There is the "quick reply" box, just like any other download thread, but nothing else that I can see..!
Screenshots