Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2018 at 11:13 PM
Default Delphy's Dashboard
It says I have conflicts but I've played with the conflicting mods and it runs perfectly. Does this means that it's not serious?

Move if needed.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th May 2018 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerman
It says I have conflicts but I've played with the conflicting mods and it runs perfectly. Does this means that it's not serious?

Move if needed.

Are we talking conflicting mods or just overall cc? Objects from same creator sometimes conflict, in my experience its harmless.
Sometime mods from same creator conflict, some mods from buzzler come to mind. Creator in this case specified that that specific conflict is alright.
Conflicting mods from diferent creators is something to look out for, and it might in that case cause problems.
Site Helper
#4 Old 27th May 2018 at 3:31 AM
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1551/ is a document explaining the Conflicts that you get with the Dashboard, and which ones to worry about.
Some of the conflicts are perfectly fine, or even needed.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 27th May 2018 at 10:10 AM
Also bear in mind it really does not like content made with TSRW