Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 1:23 AM
Default What's a good pen tablet?
Okay, this isn't exactly a question about creating. Bear with me. I'm looking into buying a pen tablet, since painting skin in Photoshop with a mouse is so awkward. I've been looking into the Wacom Bamboo Create model. Mostly, I'd be using a pen tablet to paint custom skin, of course, as well as creating makeup and stuff like that.

What do you guys recommend?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 9:43 PM
I don't endorse Wacom, but it is pretty much the go to for tablets. I use, I believe an older Cintiq at work that the Intuos has replaced. I could be wrong with that history lesson. But after coming home no other tablet feels as smooth and natural to me. Basicly you can't go wrong with Wacom
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DevilCatStudios
I don't endorse Wacom, but it is pretty much the go to for tablets. I use, I believe an older Cintiq at work that the Intuos has replaced. I could be wrong with that history lesson. But after coming home no other tablet feels as smooth and natural to me. Basicly you can't go wrong with Wacom

Thanks. I went ahead and bought a Bamboo Create that was refurbished by Wacom. Now I just need to practice using it since it feels so awkward to me.