Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 6:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Child won't attend after school activity.
Something that has puzzled me since I started playing the game is that, very often, I can't get my child or teen sims to attend their after school activities. At the moment I have child sim who comes out of school, doesn't get on the bus, and just sits down and does her homework. I've noticed that whilst she is in school she is always shown as on a field trip, even though she hasn't gone anywhere. I think that this is not only the reason she doesn't go to her ballet classes, but the reason she isn't increasing her relationships with her fellow pupils. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch. Is there any way I can fix it?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 7:00 AM
She's stuck in field trip mode and there are two ways to fix this.
1- The easiest and quickest way is with NRaas Overwatch - NRaas>Overwatch>Immediate>Clean up Situations; you'll get a short message of how many situations were cleaned up and the field trip bug should be gone. (NB: by default the situations clean up is not set in OW to happen automatically everyday. It's better to keep it that way and really run it only manually, as described above, whenever the bug happens)
2- The second way is to reset the lot(s) that were the destination of the recent field trip(s). Best done with NRaas MasterController.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 8:09 AM
Ah, I see! I'll know what to next time. For now I've had to cheat a little and use MC to add a few more days to her child stage, so she could make up for the classes she missed. She got the 'Quest for the lead' opportunity and nailed it!

Thanks for sorting that out for me Don.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor