Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 6:25 PM Last edited by narmiaa1 : 31st Dec 2017 at 12:50 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default How to create objects sims can pass through ?
Hi! Like the title says, I'm looking for a way to create my objects so that sims can pass through. I've looked for hours but didn't find anything about this, except for a sims 2 mod, which won't help me x)
Basically, I wanna put decorative objects in the way but not keep my sims from walking through them.

Thanks by advance for your answers
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM
IIRC That would require a separate version of the object, so you would have to make a CC version of everything you want your sims to be able to walk through.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:19 PM
Yes, it shouldn't be a problem, I'm starting to know my way around the creation softwares
Do you know how exactly I could do what I want?