Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:33 PM
Default How are OMSPs made?
I want to make some OSPs in a variety of heights but I'm not sure how to begin. I'm thinking I need to clone a table or end table -- something that already has slots -- resize it in Blender, make sure there is a slot for small items, medium items, and large items, then somehow make one of the presets transparent. The transparency part I might be able to figure out on my own; I'm just not sure what I need to clone to begin with.

Thanks a bunch
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mirabellarose
I want to make some OSPs in a variety of heights but I'm not sure how to begin. I'm thinking I need to clone a table or end table -- something that already has slots -- resize it in Blender, make sure there is a slot for small items, medium items, and large items, then somehow make one of the presets transparent. The transparency part I might be able to figure out on my own; I'm just not sure what I need to clone to begin with.

Thanks a bunch

Bump cuz I've been waiting!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 2:39 PM
I know, been waiting ages for answers too, often don't get any.
Not sure how much help I can be, I've never made OMSP's, but I think you have the right idea. As long as you have small, medium and large slots and can adjust them the way you want...and they still work, I think you could clone any slotted item. Take a look at the slots types the items have, maybe shelves, table, counters etc. and see what works for you. Then just give it a try.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
I know, been waiting ages for answers too, often don't get any.
Not sure how much help I can be, I've never made OMSP's, but I think you have the right idea. As long as you have small, medium and large slots and can adjust them the way you want...and they still work, I think you could clone any slotted item. Take a look at the slots types the items have, maybe shelves, table, counters etc. and see what works for you. Then just give it a try.

Turns out it works if I clone a plant, which already has transparency built in. I can then add slots in TSR Workshop. Sims4Studio has a feature that lets you add slots, too.