Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 12:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't Order Photos
When my sims take pictures none of them are saved or show up on story mode and I can't do anything on the order photos panel:

Also the "Take Picture" want is only fulfilled if the sim asks someone else to take the picture, never if the sim takes it themselves.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:04 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 17th Dec 2017 at 12:57 AM.
Your problem sounds like a conflicting mod. Does your game work properly if you remove your Downloads folder?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 1:54 PM
Default Hello,and sorry for replying late
Quote: Originally posted by JMarcos123
When my sims take pictures none of them are saved or show up on story mode and I can't do anything on the order photos panel:

Also the "Take Picture" want is only fulfilled if the sim asks someone else to take the picture, never if the sim takes it themselves.

Hey! I am not an expert but I had that problem before. Are you using avast! by any chance? Or any antivirus. Because if so, please disable it before playing like really disable it. Right click on the logo on the taskbar and disable it. The reason for this is because it prevents the game to make your snapshots. Also, the reason why you can't take videos is the same reason. Go ahead and try it. I hope this helps you.