Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:13 AM
Default Scariest Glitch You've Ever Seen?
I'll start this off. So I recently downloaded some sims from the exchange, and they had a baby. I used the pregnancy controller mod to speed things up. The kids were born, and I was super excited because I got twins! It was the first time I ever got twins without the fertility treatment award. First kids born, and when her little icon pops up in the family bar, she's... half black? Not like mixed, half of her body is literally black. The other half is the right skin tone. I was like, okay, that's weird, and then the second one is born. Name her, and when SHE shows up in the family bar, it starts out normal, but then her entire profile box pixelates and the game crashes. Scared the s*** out of me and I'm still kinda pissed about losing the twins.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:41 AM
not really a glitch, but i still swear that when I got the Sims 3, I was curious as to if the empty lots developed over time into houses, and I saw the lots near the military base in Sunset Valley "under construction" in a way impossible in the Sims 3 shortly after getting the game. No idea where the memory comes from, because obviously it wasn't real. Even though I clearly remember thinking to myself "Oh, so they do develop over time"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 9:50 PM
When I was playing on my crappy Windows XP desktop, the game was lagging super badly almost the point of completely freezing. Frustrated, I started clicking on the ground a bunch of times to get a response. I remember waiting for a bit and then out of nowhere, the pie menu pops up with my sims eyes and mouth blackened out. The game crashed shortly after and I was left annoyed and horrified.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgamer18955
When I was playing on my crappy Windows XP desktop, the game was lagging super badly almost the point of completely freezing. Frustrated, I started clicking on the ground a bunch of times to get a response. I remember waiting for a bit and then out of nowhere, the pie menu pops up with my sims eyes and mouth blackened out. The game crashed shortly after and I was left annoyed and horrified.

Sims glitches are the worst lmao. I managed to fix the baby glitch (it was bad CC) but now the babies explode into white pixels when they're born. They stop after a while, but I managed to save my game while the sim was giving birth. Don't know how, but the sim was in the middle of the contractions animation and I'm terrified to load the game back up and see what happens.