Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 8:25 AM
Default when will the medieval sims downloads to stand?
Hey MTS,

When you add this game to downloads?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 8:30 AM
Adding support for a whole new game is a -very- difficult task, and we have all of one coder - one with a full-time job, family, and desire to do other things than code with every minute of free time he has. Additionally, we've seen games come and go without too much interest - the Stories games, Spore, etc., where there's a flurry of interest at the start and then not all that much after. Considering how quickly the activity in this forum has tapered off, it seems that many people who were initially interested in Medieval probably aren't now - I know I played for about a week and then stopped and I suspect many others have too. Just doesn't make sense for Delphy to spend hours or days coding it into the system when it's not a game that allows for a whole lot of extensive continued gameplay.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:37 PM
This could again be a major project: xD

the sims castaway stories
the sims life stories
the sims pets stories
Spore + Creepy & Cute · Galactic Adventures
Darkspore
Mysims pc
The sims medieval
[SimCity · SimCity 2000 · SimCity 3000 · SimCity 64 · SimCity 4 (Rush Hour) SimCity Societies (Destinations)]
[SimEarth · SimAnt · SimLife · SimFarm · SimRefinery · SimTower · SimHealth · SimIsle · SimTown · SimPark · SimGolf · SimTunes · SimCopter · Streets of SimCity · SimSafari · SimsVille · Sid Meier's SimGolf]

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:47 PM
Yeaaaah, that's not gonna happen.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:03 PM
xD :P

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 2:14 PM
well there is the new expansion pack coming out this could be a big game