Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pond in July (Small Update)

by macarossi Posted 30th Jun 2007 at 9:29 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2007 at 2:12 PM by macarossi : A small update

265 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 245 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Field Researcher
#76 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:20 PM Last edited by nychic_emt : 1st Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM. Reason: re d/l'd- no prob
Another gorgeous and amazing set!! Thank you for sharing your hard work!! :lovestruc Congrats on another 'feature'

I attempted to d/l, and the cascading waterfall - pool collection file says that it comes to an unexpected end of archive when I attempt to open it.. Is anyone else having this problem? or is it just me? I have tried 4 x now, with no luck.

Ok..I tried it one more time.. and got it.. sorry, and thanks again!! :D

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#77 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
I feel like hitting the thanks button just isn't enough, this is such a beautiful set. I love all of your stuff, keep it coming! And thank you!
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
omg this is actually the best damn thing ive ever seen in ts2

Thank u thank u thank u ur far too kind.....
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:28 PM
Going to download this now and hope I can put it together right It's incredible! Thank you.
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:03 PM
absolutely beautiful , what a lovely addition to the game Thank you so much!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:15 PM
Your talents know no bounds! Amazing!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Instructor
#82 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
As usual, you never, ever, disappoint! This creation is amazingly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with the rest of us.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:53 PM
This set is absolutely amazing....You are an amazing & talented creator! I hope I can make my waterfall as beautiful as yours! Maybe you would share yours (just a blank lot with your amazing waterfall) with us that have no clue! (Smile) Thank you again!

Everything happens for a reason!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:07 PM
uifuiazfugz......I'm sorry, my jaw just hit the keyboard! this is breathtaking. thankyou.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Test Subject
#85 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM
I agree it is amazing and I thank you so much! I hope that maybe you could upload the lot for those of us that can't recreate your beauty. Thanks!!
Forum Resident
#86 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:16 PM
I love you!
Forum Resident
#87 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:38 PM
Absolutely fantastic objects! Thank you for all the work and for sharing!
hexameter
Test Subject
#88 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
Wow this is awesome, awesome and once more awesome!!! It looks great I love it so much you are great! thumbs up!
Field Researcher
#89 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:03 PM
It' perfect, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:31 PM
This is one of the most beautiful and natural sets of creations I have seen for this game. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is obvious that you worked very hard. It is appreciated. You should be very very proud of yourself. Great job!!!
Scholar
#91 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 12:24 AM
you're work is amazing, thank you!
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 12:42 AM
This is a breathtakingly beautiful set Macarossi. Thank you SO much. Thank you too for making some things that we can all enjoy and use, even without all the expansion packs.
Instructor
#93 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:21 AM
You have outdone yourself. Thank you so much.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:58 AM
Oh yes, macarossi strikes again!!! What a amazing Set and fantastic work you did once again. A million thanks to you as a magnificent artist.
Test Subject
#95 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:45 AM
macarossi,
You are truly an amazing and talented creator!!! You have made the best I have seen anywhere. Including pay-sites!!And you shared this with us. Bless you. Out of everything I have seen (and with a hippo too) this work is the most exquisite!!! I downloaded the pond the second I saw it. I have it in my game now, and it looks spectacular! The only thing is the hippo which does show up in statues won’t “place”. I do have all the games, so am I doing something wrong? I want to make mine as perfect as yours, but I can’t seem to place the hippo. I really like hippo’s too. Can you help me on this? And THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Melanie Sisson
Instructor
#96 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:42 AM
has anyone tryed this set with seasons an does it get in the way of fishing?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
#97 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:48 AM
Incredible work
The Pond`
This probably one of the greatest sets I’ve ever seen!!
This is beyond belief how magnificent this will be for a
Garden or forest.

Everything you have made, I have loved and I thank you with my whole heart!
Thank you seems so little of a word to say -
It has been an honor to have your `Creations in my game.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Scholar
#98 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:16 AM
Excellent and refreshing.. Thank you !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#99 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:03 AM
You never cease to amaze me, bringing us one set after another of beautiful and believable plants. And I have to agree with the others, your work is the best in the community. Every single thing you make is a piece of art in itself.
Research Worker
#100 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:45 AM
Thank you for this gorgious set. Great work.
Page 4 of 11