Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 128 (Who?), Viewed: 47995 times.
Page 6 of 6
Inventor
#126 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:01 AM
Microsoft Defender detected this as a virus and now it won't let me use it. I tried to find add an exception but I couldn't find that anywhere. I'm running Windows 10. Oh and it crashes when I tried to inject the exe file.
Mad Poster
#127 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:16 AM
Hm, that's odd. You can't redownload it and add the exception? Or add an entire folder as an exception and then download the file into that folder? It'll be an issue related to either the EXE files or the DLL attached to it.
I have a preset that bypasses the Reshade tool and works fully standalone. What you can do is, you can try it out and see if it works. If it does, it's most likely in the EXE but if it doesn't, it's in the DLL.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Inventor
#128 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrijzePilion
Hm, that's odd. You can't redownload it and add the exception? Or add an entire folder as an exception and then download the file into that folder? It'll be an issue related to either the EXE files or the DLL attached to it.
I have a preset that bypasses the Reshade tool and works fully standalone. What you can do is, you can try it out and see if it works. If it does, it's most likely in the EXE but if it doesn't, it's in the DLL.

Never mind I got it to work. I didn't click virus and threat protection where add an exception is located. I'm testing out the shaders on Sims 2 now before I try 3.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 5:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrijzePilion
I did too, and it crashed my game to the desktop. I've also had to completely reinstall TS2.

yeah at first it did that to me at first then I realize I havn't exacly put reshader link to Sims 2 latest expasion pack exe so, em yeah.
Page 6 of 6