Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 4:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Equestrian Centre Menu Wont Open
I'm playing sims 3 pets and the equestrian centre won't work, whenever it gets to 5 the menu won't come up, I've tried with another sim and it worked fine so I reset my other sim and still nothing, I've tried replacing the building itself and still nothing, I've had a look through the forums and found one person with the same issue but she just said she fixed it but not how, does anyone have any idea of what I could do?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 9:05 PM
Did you reset your sim with resetsim (name) or using MasterController? The base game command only cancels interactions in the sims' action queue. If using MasterController doesn''t work, try going into Build/ Buy mode, use "testingcheatsenabled true" and "moveobjects on". Then CTRL+Shift+Click your Sim and select Reset. This resets the entire Sim object, so that should perhaps fix it. I recommend MasterController though. A lot less time-consuming.
EDIT: To reset your sim using Nraas MC, click on your Sim, select NRaas, then Master Controller. Then click on "Advanced". And then you should see "Reset Sim". Click on that and your sim will dissappear for a brief secod, reappearing in their home lot. Try it now and see if it works.
Best Regards,
Aron
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DatGuyAron
Did you reset your sim with resetsim (name) or using MasterController? The base game command only cancels interactions in the sims' action queue. If using MasterController doesn''t work, try going into Build/ Buy mode, use "testingcheatsenabled true" and "moveobjects on". Then CTRL+Shift+Click your Sim and select Reset. This resets the entire Sim object, so that should perhaps fix it. I recommend MasterController though. A lot less time-consuming.
EDIT: To reset your sim using Nraas MC, click on your Sim, select NRaas, then Master Controller. Then click on "Advanced". And then you should see "Reset Sim". Click on that and your sim will dissappear for a brief secod, reappearing in their home lot. Try it now and see if it works.
Best Regards,
Aron

I dont have mastercontroller but ill try the testingcheats one thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellepepper
I dont have mastercontroller but ill try the testingcheats one thank you

Tell me if it works!

Best Regards,
Aron
P.S. I am not affiliated or work for EA in any way, shape, or form, and all my fixes are from my personal experience. If you are having trouble with your game and I didn't help out, check out Crinrict's blog.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DatGuyAron
Tell me if it works!

i turned it on and it was working so idk ahaha, ill keep it in mind if it happens again though