Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 5:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Monique's Hacked Computer
Hi, I'm posting here b/c I can't seem to post in that thread. I'm trying to play TS2 on an old comp (Win XP) and have all ep's installed on it except for AL. I d/led the AL version since I have M&G, but the banking system just does not work. Everything else works, just not that. I d/ed all components for this except for the Sunair comp. Is there something else I'm missing or maybe a conflict of some kind?
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:42 AM
Well, you're probably wondering why I said I couldn't reply. I got my websites mixed up. I was on the Insim site and they have all comments/posts turned off. I'm thinking though, I may have to have AL in order for that updated mod to completely work. For some reason, I am unable to find my copy of it so I bought another one to install on the old comp. We'll see what happens after that.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:47 AM
You shouldn't really have M&G without AL, you will get some errors and some objects missing. They are a pair and work together, you would be better off having AL and not M&G if you had to have one missing. I suggest you get a copy of AL off eBay or someplace cheap. You cannot use the Al version without AL.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You shouldn't really have M&G without AL, you will get some errors and some objects missing. They are a pair and work together, you would be better off having AL and not M&G if you had to have one missing. I suggest you get a copy of AL off eBay or someplace cheap. You cannot use the Al version without AL.

Thanks! I did just that.