Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 1:55 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Commands go away
in my game, if i try to command my sim to do something it quickly disappears from the queue. The same thing happens if i try to edit my sim in CAS it just goes away. The weird thing is i was playing and everything was working normally and it suddenly started to do that. I do have mods and cc but my problem started after playing for a little while.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:05 PM
You should still follow the steps in the Game Problem FAQ. http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem

If the problem goes away at any point during the process, then you know where the issue lies. Then we can work on resolving the issue. (Unless the problem was just bad cache files, in which case it is already fixed.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook