Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 6:46 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default simlogical auto teleporter + pescado's customer selector / no playable shoppers
Should the simlogical auto teleporter, for bringing in customers to a business, not be used in conjuction with pescado's customer selector or can they be used together? Do both objects summon customers or does the shrub summon while the customer selector only controls which ones would show up? I read the documentation for both but still somewhat confused about whether pescado's summons. I think it does?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:20 AM
I've never used the auto teleporter - didn't even know there was one. Pescado's Customer Selector (silver box) is meant to be used along with his Customer Selector Time Control (should be part of the same mod - looks like the base game red alarm clock and is found under Misc > Misc for $30). I never figured out how to use Pescado's version, but it's supposed to allow you to, for example, set one classification of customers during the day and another at night.

The support thread is at http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,5906.0.html, but it doesn't make much mention of the clock object. I know I've seen it mentioned over there somewhere - will keep looking. I need to check out Inge's version - sounds more user friendly.

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 8:02 PM
@RoxEllen1965 - Once I get to playing the game, I'll try to report back here about using one and/or both. Sounds like I only need the one.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes