Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Editing Ears
Is there any way to edit your sims ears separately from the rest of their face? I'm trying to make someone (a real person) who's ears stick out a bit. The rest of the face looks practically just like her, so I don't want to edit her whole face. Just asking if that's possible in some way.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
Not in CAS. Bodyshop offers far more control over Sims creation, it is best to create Sims in there and save them. Then open the saved Sims in CAS and import them there, and make further adjustments if needed.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 11:39 AM
Even in Body Shop there's not really a good way to make sticky-out ears. There's only ear size sliders, not width.

It's -possible- to edit just ears but it requires a lot of jumping through hoops, pretty advanced meshing knowledge, and it's generally more trouble than it's worth even if you were capable of doing so.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:49 AM
Default thanks
thank you SO MUCH for saying that, i thought no one would understand my question and they would all be like 'you CAN do that! duh!' but i was WRONG. it's really no big deal that i can't make her ears stick out more, so it's ok.

thanks for understanding me! ^_^

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.