Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:23 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Retexturing issues? Everything is blue.
I'm trying to Pooklet retexture two different hairs, as well as replace the hat texture on one of the two. The one with no hat is NewSea's SwallowTail (I think?) hair, and the one with a hat is this one.

However, with the NewSea hair, the textures, despite being for blonde, are showing as blue. And then with the bandanna hair, the texture for the hair isn't showing at all (it would be blue), and then the bandanna itself is blue instead of gold.

I am using TS2 BodyShop (the one that came with The Ultimate Collection) and GIMP.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:58 AM
If you use Windows, you need to download Windows Runtime Environment (I had a similar thing with a dress being blue in bodyshop once).
I would recommend asking on Windows because google just bring up a on of pages and one cannot be sure which ones are safe (or the correct on for your Windows).
You can also try to google Gimp Windows Runtime Environment for Windows 7/8/10 (whatever one you use).
That should solve it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
If you use Windows, you need to download Windows Runtime Environment (I had a similar thing with a dress being blue in bodyshop once).
I would recommend asking on Windows because google just bring up a on of pages and one cannot be sure which ones are safe (or the correct on for your Windows).
You can also try to google Gimp Windows Runtime Environment for Windows 7/8/10 (whatever one you use).
That should solve it.

Trying that now. Thanks.