Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 2:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default collections taking long to load
Every now and then, this randomly happens. When I click on collections the first time during a session, the game will just freeze and load those collections for a few minutes.

So far, it always stopped doing this at some point after deleting new collections, so I blamed it on particular collections. (I often make some with Collection Creator when I downloaded a lot of things, just to delete them after viewing everything in game.)
But now I deleted them all except for the ones that I've always had and that never caused this problem, and it still happens. Anyone know what this is about? I suspected collections being in the downloads folder, but I had a look and they're all in "collections".
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 3:34 PM
As far as I know this is just a thing that happens when you have a lots of collections, or lots of items in collections (not sure which). Deleting the EA collections that I never use has helped.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.