Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 3:27 AM
I'm going to just use the megahood here at MTS2. I can never seem to get all the hoods to show. Thanks for trying though.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:47 AM
I've been working with it for the last few hours and I've almost got everything together. My only issue is that when I get ready to add the shopping districts it just gives me the option to "add a single shopping district" instead of the add all shopping districts button. All the hoods are there but I can't add them all just one. When downloading the universities there's an add all universities button. I downloaded all the mods by Mootilda regarding fixing subhoods. Does anyone know why I can't install them all?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#53 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:57 AM
You have to add shopping districts one at a time.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#54 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 2:35 PM
Remember, the developers only gave us one shopping district template and didn't know how clever and motivated modders would be, so they had no reason to create an "install all" option for shopping districts. Glad to hear you're almost there, though!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 12:46 AM
It's working now! I didn't know that you had to install them separately! Thank you all sooo very much for your help :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Now to rebuild and switch things up! I've made note of all the new things I've learned on an unrelated note instead of creating another post...are there any other active places to get sims homes ( and sims businesses) other than here, GOS, TSR, and Tumblr..which I'm just now getting the hang of?
Theorist
#56 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 1:14 AM
I've never tried an uber hood for the same reason that take me 2 the river's site made no sense to me. I just have a small question though, doesn't matter who replies. In Peni's post #7 it says "BC or the NL downtown", I have no idea what the BC stands for. Thanks, I'm just taking notes for now.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I've never tried an uber hood for the same reason that take me 2 the river's site made no sense to me. I just have a small question though, doesn't matter who replies. In Peni's post #7 it says "BC or the NL downtown", I have no idea what the BC stands for. Thanks, I'm just taking notes for now.
It stands for Belladonna Cove which was the hood I wanted to use as the main.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 2:22 AM Last edited by Manda9102 : 31st Dec 2017 at 2:08 AM.
Hey guys I'm missing the female and male hairs that came with the base game...it happened many years ago but I can't remember how to fix it.[IMG]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:17 AM
I was able to finally get the ultimate collection! I know Penni said the instructions may not be the same...and on meetme's site there aren't specific instructions for the UC. Can someone walk me through the differences?
Page 3 of 3