Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 7:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Ultimate Collection wount launch Please Help!!
Please help me
I went to open up my came and I got a message saying

wtf is this ? I'm literally freaking out I don't want to lose my game

what do I do?? why am I seeing this message

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 12:52 PM
Could be that you have the game installed (or have previously installed it) on too many computers. In that case you'd need to deauthorise devices you don't play on any more- I think you can do that through Origin.

Certain antivirus applications can also cause license errors, so that would be something to look at if you only have the game installed onto a single computer.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 1:10 PM
Also don't try opening up the game via the launcher. I think you can still use the sims2sp9.exe file to run the game when using the UC.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:31 PM
A recent patch made that bypass impossible, as described here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603256
There's a workaround mentioned in the thread involving the removal of Securom, so that might still be an option for you if deauthorising doesn't work.