Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 11:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Songbird
I have a Mac computer and I have the sims2 on it as well as sims2 on my windows. Do I have to signup as a new member to get the programs I need to download files for it?
I want to down load furniture and such to it. Tell me what I have to do to do this?

May God's Blessings be many and your woes be few
Gal. 2:20
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 12:15 AM
Confused Smorbie is confused.

You are on here now with your account, right? You should be good to go as far as downloading. :3

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 1:27 AM
You don't even need an account to download from this site.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 1:38 AM
I think you need to be to thank creators though- and that is very important.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Confused Smorbie is confused.

You are on here now with your account, right? You should be good to go as far as downloading. :3

I'm confused too. What does this have to do with songbirds?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 7:28 AM
Songbird is some kind of mac audio player, so maybe they mean that?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I think you need to be to thank creators though- and that is very important.

Sorry - my bad.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc