Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:16 AM
Default clean installer problem
Okay,I downloaded the Clean Installer because I got a hack with a house I downloaded.I found and deleted it so thought I would download another house and test the clean installer.I don't know how to FIND the download.I went to 'choose directory' and select downloads and waited 10 minutes for the contents of my download folder.I went through the whole thing one by one and it wasn't there.I printed the instruction manual and went through that but for the life of me can't figure it out.On page 2 of the manual it shows a picture,next to the the sims2 icon,that says Lot and under it preview image.I can NOT get that page to show up.I can find the page that says 'browsing local folders,but thats it.I am absolutely computer challenged,I think is the phrase,and was quite pleased with myself for getting the whole thing downloaded.I know this has a simple solution but I'm stumped,somebody help.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 12:35 PM
The lot should be a sims2pack file. And it should be wherever your downloads from the internet are. Right click the package and choose open with...CleanInstaller. You should be able to select the items within the sims2pack package to install.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 2:47 PM
I downloaded a couple of walls and floors,a complete sim and a house and I can't find them anywhere.They're not in my WinRAR files with the objects I downloaded.They're just not anywhere.What am I missing.