Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 2:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Custom BUYING Content not showing up
Hey guys, I don't know if anyone else has this problem of if i'm missing something important but, I recently started downloading cc for buying things to place in my home, And none of it show up in Build/buy Mode I have all of the stuff/expansion packs so it's not that. Does anyone have any idea why? Do i need to download something important? I have the sims2pack filer thing so i know how to open those, But i just can't figure out why it won't show up. Please help ! I'm in desperate need for help, Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 2:35 PM
Did you try ticking the "Show Custom Content in Catalogs" option in the game options panel?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 2:36 PM
I can get my CAS cc to work, But not my Buy/build mode. And yes i did.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 2:52 PM
You have a toturial about troubleshooting that issue here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:GCCTSU
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 3:10 PM
It's still not showing up. Recolors of stuff are, But not Cc that i installed.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 3:30 PM
@iiObliviate
"It's still not showing up. Recolors of stuff are, But not Cc that i installed."

The recolors that show up - are those recolors that already exist in game or recolors that you downloaded? (Anything you download, or make yourself, and install is CC btw.)

Also: "I have the sims2pack filer thing so i know how to open those." The only buy/build mode CC that would be in a sims2pack would be walls and floors, and I'm not sure people still make them that way. So if you could clear up what you mean by "sims2pack filer thing" and exactly what you're opening with that - it would help figure out what you might be doing wrong.