Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 1:12 AM Last edited by ✿Mango♥Sims✿ : 4th Aug 2016 at 3:59 AM. Reason: I'm trying to edit Maxis stuff, not CC, so I felt the category was wrong.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Objects not showing properly in SimPE, help? - Ultimate Collection Installed
I have already tried the solutions I know of for this problem, such as updating my file table and all that to point to the proper folders for The Ultimate Collection, but every time I try to use the Object Workshop, none of the pictures for the objects show up, instead I get a reddish circle with a white inside and a reddish X inside of it. Because of it, SimPE won't let me recolor them; the "next" button never pops up after I select an object.

Is this because I have the UC installed? Is there another solution that I don't know of? Trust me, I looked, and I couldn't find fixes that worked.

All of my file tables point to the correct places. And I have the DDS Utilities. I have the CEP.

And I'm sorry if I'm going about anything wrong... I'm still new to this, even despite being a veteran player. ^^'