Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 9:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Body Shop (Mac Version) crashing problem.
The Sims 2 Body Shop crashes every time I open a project after recoloring the Maxis mesh. I just want to recolor the pajamas that has a gnome riding a car. Please help me! I am using the Super Collection version of Body Shop. I am on a Mac.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 10:14 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 20th Sep 2016 at 12:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSim64DS
The Sims 2 Body Shop crashes every time I open a project after recoloring the Maxis mesh. I just want to recolor the pajamas that has a gnome riding a car. Please help me! I am using the Super Collection version of Body Shop. I am on a Mac.

I have a Mac also, but I really don't use the Body Shop all that much.

I can think of several things you can do: first try restarting your Mac and make sure you don't have anything else interferring like some other process that is not something from Apple. You can check to see what is running on your Mac by using Activity Monitor found in Applications/Utilities.

You should try removing the app Body Shop and then reinstalling Body Shop a fresh copy that you download from Aspyr.

You might want to make a new user and run Body Shop on that user to test it.

Finnally if you still are having the same problem you should likely send a message to Aspyr if you have not already done so. Aspyr does have pretty good Tech support and they have helped me solve issues on a couple occasions that I could not solve on my own even with help from users here.