Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:59 AM
Default Disable CC skin for random using TS4 Skininator?
The title says it all... i have download a skin pack and i really love it but after playing for even just 20 mins in a new save file, ALL townies are using these custom skins! how can i edit the package so they do not get chosen for random?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 4:29 AM
I'm not sure if this is doable, but I've done only cursory digging, so I'd love to know if this was actually feasible!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilbluecaboose
I'm not sure if this is doable, but I've done only cursory digging, so I'd love to know if this was actually feasible!

i actually ended up finding out how to do it! open up the package file in skininator, select all the skin tones you are looking to edit, and delete the "archetypes" and set the skintype to "fantasy"
turns out, the more "archetypes" it has the more often it gets chosen for random...the skin pack i edited had 5 archetypes! no wonder they were going on every single townie haha