Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 10:58 AM Last edited by Lady Lily : 9th Sep 2016 at 1:26 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
My pictures aren't showing up.
I took a lot of pictures with C key and fraps, but only a very few of them are showing up in their folders. I have the same issue with the sims 2 and the sims 4 too.
What does it means ?

No hatred and no hateful comments, please....

It seems someone disagrees with my question.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 2:21 PM
Maybe i'm saying something stupid, but could be a keyboard issue?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 1:28 PM
It seems that question does not have its place here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 1:43 PM
I would post on the tech board since it isn't just a sims 3 problem. With FRAPS did you check that it was on, sometimes for me it simply doesn't start on computer start like it should.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 2:34 PM
Have you tried moving your screenshots folder and letting the game generate a new one? No idea if that would work but maybe worth a try?

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missyhissy
Have you tried moving your screenshots folder and letting the game generate a new one? No idea if that would work but maybe worth a try?

I've tried this before, but it didn't work.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Correct me if I am wrong, but if you use the Sims 3 in-game camera, it only saves the screenshots if you save the game. If you do not save the game, it will erase those screenshots you took during the session. (I'm not 100% sure, I remember something like this from one of the sims game. I'm pretty sure it was 3.)

Even if you quit the game without saving that has no effect on the screenshots taken because once you take a screenshot it is automatically moved to the Screenshots folder stored on your hard drive. My game crashed to desktop without saving and all my screenshots I've taken were saved. Works the same for sim creation too as long as the sim is saved to the bin or library.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:34 AM
Can someone delete that useless topic please ? I'm not allowed to do it myself, I have an error message.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:43 AM
Is it possible to delete that useless topic ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 12:57 PM
Can you delete this please, there's no solution for this problem.