Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 11:12 AM Last edited by nixChips : 11th Nov 2016 at 12:01 PM.
Default Unloadable Custom World after 1 save IN the game, not caw
Hello

I`m currently working on my new world (again -I had sooo many issues with caw...)

1) I create the world in super-caw with a second game folder, which I name electronic arts caw when unused
2) I exported the world, three times by now
3) I unname the electronic arts game to electronic arts and add the caw to the second folder, which has no mods or downloads in it
4) I install the world with the folder, which has mods and downloads in it
5) I start it with that folder
6) I build and play in that world without a problem...
7) until I save and close the game: When I restart it, the savegame is grayed out and I can't access it, but I can still choose and load the world, if I start a new game

I have all expention, but Katie Perry, Fast Lane and another stuff pack.
Gameversion 1.67

Any ideas? My world would be quiet unuseable without being able to save it... I already tried to play it without mods or downloads, but that didn't change anything.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 12:55 PM
Does your world name contain special characters or . (dot)? This might cause saves to be unable to load.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 4:14 PM
You're my hero! :-) Yes, I don't hzave a name yet and saved it as the date. Thanks a lot!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 4:50 PM
Glad if it works now