Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default No Mosaic Mod Not Working
I'm having a bit of a problem: I have had the "No Mosaic" mod by velocitygrass for quite some time now (I just reinstalled my game after not being able to play for 3 years). When I first installed it, it worked fine, but just a couple days ago it stopped working and my Sims have pixels around them again. Any way I can resolve this? I already checked the Delphy Dashboard and nothing seems to be wrong with it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 1:14 AM
Couldn't begin to tell you why Velocity's mod worked for you then suddenly stopped. But I can suggest an alternative that might be worth trying.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:27 AM
Did you change anything on your game when it stopped working?

(Install any store content, creative content, other mods, changed configuration files?)

Have you tried purging your mods and reinstalling them?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:33 AM
I have it in my game and it still works. I can't think of any reason why the mod should suddenly stop working unless one has another mod that overrides it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ruedii
Did you change anything on your game when it stopped working?

(Install any store content, creative content, other mods, changed configuration files?)

Have you tried purging your mods and reinstalling them?

I don't think I've ever tried purging a mod, but I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod. How do I purge it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:36 PM
Update
I have decided to use the Nraas Decensor Mod until I can figure out why the other mod stopped working