Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:23 AM
Default Are there building contests or challenges for Sims 3 in 2018?
Are there building contests or challenges for Sims 3 in 2018?
¿Hay concursos de construcción o retos para Sims 3 en 2018?

Hello everyone

Yes, I know that we already have "Dogs and Cats" in Sims 4, that the interface is ... that sims look ... that, well, I know what some people think and I also think, with a difference of degree.
The point is that, without entering into controversy or touch the sensitivity of anyone, my favorite is still Sims 3.
Do not get me wrong, I really enjoy Sims 4 and, from time to time, I venture to play it. But, in Sims 3, there is always the charm of the open world and the possibilities of creating worlds through CAW, not to mention the wonders that can be done by creating styles of construction and decoration, reasons why I can not and I do not want to leave the game of my childhood and adolescence.

Let's go to the point of this thread. As the title marks:

Are there building contests or challenges for Sims 3 in 2018?
Is someone organizing something like this?
Does anyone have new ideas that add dynamism to our games?

I would like us to comment and give some different approaches
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios web
Información del Traductor de GoogleComunidadMóvil
Acerca de GooglePrivacidad y condicionesAyudaDanos tu opinión

------------------------------
(Mismo tema, escrito en castellano)

Hola a todos

Sí, sé que tenemos ya "Perros Y Gatos" en Sims 4, que la interfaz es... que los sims se ven... que, bueno, sé lo que algunos opinan y también opino yo, con diferencia de grado.
El punto es que, sin entrar en polémica ni tocar la sensibilidad de nadie, mi preferido sigue siendo Sims 3.
No me malinterpreten, disfruto mucho de Sims 4 y, de vez en cuando, me aventuro a jugarlo. Pero, en Sims 3, siempre está el encanto del mundo abierto y las posibilidades de crear mundos mediante CAW, sin mencionar las maravillas que pueden hacerse creando estilos de construcción y decoración, motivos por los que no puedo ni quiero dejar el juego de mi niñez y adolescencia.

Vayamos al punto de este hilo. Tal como lo marca el título:

¿Alguien está organizando algo como esto?
¿Alguien tiene nuevas ideas que aporten dinamismo a nuestros juegos?

Me gustaría que lo comentáramos y diéramos algunos enfoques diferentes